Some wonderful women struggle to get pregnant, and many evil women have no trouble at all.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

4-year-old girl wandered streets when mom left apartment for prostitution


A 4-year-old girl found wandering the streets of Connecticut Tuesday morning had been left home alone while her mother turned tricks for cash, authorities said.
Shi'Day Nicks, 22, said she left out sandwiches and snacks for her little girl and put cartoons on TV before slipping out of her Hartford apartment for a sexual rendezvous as her daughter slept.
Instead of staying in, the daughter dressed herself and walked out.
A passing woman spotted the child and alerted authorities. About three hours after she left, the mother returned home and was greeted by police who informed her that her child was in their care.
The mother met with a man named Richard, whom she had known for six months. The court documents said he would pay Shi'Day for sexual favors. Richard said he picked up Shi'Day and drove her to his home. She allegedly provided sex for $230. Despite being together for three hours, however, Shi'Day told police that the man never paid her. He eventually drove her back home.'

2 comments:

  1. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with her medicine, i collected her contact an explain my situation to her she prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe I by her. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2014. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2016, thank you mama , this is her email contact if you require her help nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. My name is Kimberly Nicholas from Sydney,I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is (Great Matatan powerful Spell ), he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 4 years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Sydney, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is:(  matatanspell@yahoo.com .  )  

    ReplyDelete